Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Does Atena Cover Braces Is Health Insurance Going To Be A Scam Not Matter What Bill Gets Passed?

Is health insurance going to be a scam not matter what bill gets passed? - does atena cover braces

With insurance, free health care to appear more?
I am among those who have lost my job, my health insurance (after 17 years) was abolished. After 50 years, buying insurance is generally outside the reach of any policy covered, what with the group insurance. Since then, in the last 6 years, I have to pay for medical care out of the bag and discovered that I was more careful when I use the group insurance provided. Athena had a PPO plan.

Only now, when I found an annual physical examination, and that I was seen by a cardiologist for some tests. They said that the audit would be $ 3900th As I said, I have no insurance and I pay out of pocket, dropped the price up to $ 2100. I had done the same thing several times since for meI paid my own health care.

No one in doctors' offices to find out why the price is lower if they are provided an insurance bill, but I said it was policy for more than an Office Manager.

$ 2100 is still a blow to my finances, but can someone explain in S / A as to why the price is less when it comes to my bag? Or is the insurance for the farce put in the regulations that I am beginning to believe myself that the cause of higher prices? Does this mean that no matter what the final bill in Congress, we are in the same situation, or worse at the end?

I am open to any idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment